The Data Insight
Making the right connections with retailers isn’t simple – it’s about knowing who to talk to, but also about being armed with the right insight to know what to talk to them about today.
We’ve put together a package which gives you the accuracy (the most comprehensive and up-to-date data) and the insight on retailers’ technology ecosystem to help you make the difference.
Retailer Insights Data
- Information and insight across 300 UK leading retailers, including retail sub sectors
- Detailed information on technology infrastructure in use today, including: POS, Logistics and Supply Chain, Merchandising Systems, HR, CRM, Omni-channel (e-commerce, customer experience platforms)
- Up-to-the-minute insight – published September 2016 and refreshed regularly (last update Feb 2018)
- Includes a detailed report which analyses the data, pulling out key information to help support sales teams in engaging retailers.
Comprehensive Contact Database
- The most up-to-date retail database available in the UK today – built and validated in 2016 and refreshed regularly (last update Feb 2018)
- C. 4,000 key decision makers across 300 of the top retailers: Board, C-Level, Director Level, IT, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Digital/E-commerce, Finance and other functions available
- Comprehensive contact information including:
- Email, telephone and head office address provided as standard
- Social Media contact information (LinkedIn primarily & Twitter)
- No cap on usage of contact details
For information on how MBA comply with GDPR regulations click here.