NRF’s Big Show in New York is the very best time to catch retailers – but with so many people attending in such a frenetic few days, you can’t leave engagement to chance.
The McDonald Butler Team have been attending Retail’s Big Show for over 10 years and are trusted by UK retailers and suppliers to advise on how to focus the engagement of a UK operation in New York and how to strike the right balance between formal and informal over the course of the conference. It’s not just about the content of the programme and the quality of introductions; MBA can create a truly meaningful and memorable experience. Dovetailing with the high-spots of the convention itself, we build associated events to capitalise on each day and emphasise the value of networking among peers.
McDonald Butler offer a range of services to IT retail vendors from an end-to-end fully managed programme and pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings to our famous After-Party and Survival Kit.
Our pre event Survival Kit is a hit amongst retailers. Containing a number of branded items and sent to 200+ retailers and influencers before attending NRF, it gives them everything they need to survive those few days as well as an overview of some of the vendors attending. Includes:
- Your logo on one item in the kit (items allocated on a first come, first served basis)
- Your company logo, profile and website in the Survival Kit booklet
- Contact details of the 200+ UK retailers attending NRF that the kit is dispatched to
- Two tickets to the McDonald Butler NRF After-Party taking place on 16 Jan (usually attended by over 300 retailers, vendors and influencers)
- Invites to the other MBA informal social evenings taking place throughout NRF attended by a wide selection of retailers and vendors each evening
If you are a vendor and are looking for a unique branding and awareness building opportunity amongst the retail community at NRF then we are pleased to announce we have a number of options available to sponsor our party this year.
As in previous years, we expect a stellar line-up of retailers to attend in 2020 to provide a great networking opportunity for any retail technology vendor. This year we had representation from Arcadia Group, Harrods, Burberry, Co-Operative Group, Costa, Iceland, Primark, JD Sports, Louis Vuitton, Starbucks, Tesco, The Walt Disney Company, Ralph Lauren, Waitrose among others.
Without the benefits of sponsorship, vendors are also able to purchase tickets to our famous After-Party where you can engage both retailer and influencers in a more relaxed environment.
Find out more information about our After-Party.